Contract Award Number: N00178-15-D-8054
Zone 7 - Northwest
Principal Points of Contact:
- Betta Beasley, CEO. Reachable at (425) 406-7644, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2002, the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) promulgated Seapower 21 which provided a framework to align, organize and integrate the U.S. Navy to meet the wide variety of challenges that lie ahead. The CNO called upon the entire Navy to find ways to become more efficient and effective. To meet Seapower 21 objectives the NAVSEA Warfare Centers established the Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle.
On 2 April 2015, 2rbConsulting, Inc. was selected as a Prime contractor under the U. S. Navy's Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) Program FY15 Rolling Admissions.
2rbConsulting, Inc, is proud to be able to respond and provide services issued under this contract.
Listed below are the 22 functional areas which services are to be provided, including activities which may support other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies whose work is integrally related to product areas and mission.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
All members of the Navy's Virtual System Command (VS) and the other services listed, as well as their subordinate commands, with contracting warrants may exercise this vehicle.
2rbConsulting’s innovative management approach to quality assurance and control is an integral part of our mission to harness the collective attributes, skills and experience of its management team, SMEs, individual contributors and subcontractors working in support of the SeaPort-e contract. 2rbConsulting’s Quality Management System (QMS) is predicated upon the use of outcome and output measures as well as process metrics. Outcome measures compare a program result or activity to its intended purpose. We define outcome as a statement of the Navy’s expectation of the mission-related results 2rbConsulting will provide in a particular area.
2rbConsulting’s output measures provide the immediate result of a value-added process or activity and are expressed in quantitative or qualitative terms. Output measures define the Navy’s quality requirements and expectations and are provided for 2rbConsulting’s use as direct inputs into our Quality Control (QC) system.
Quality requirements are captured as part of the management lifecycle and are implemented into the general production schedule. 2rbConsulting evaluates deliverables and determines quality control processes and actions necessary to ensure high quality services. These processes are captured in our project and task management planning process. As 2rbConsulting schedules individual tasks, an integrated master schedule is created to delineate the inspector for the final product. The schedule of activities identifies the quality control activities, assigns responsibilities for these inspections and tests and specifies the reporting format. After the capture and analysis of the results, 2rbConsulting identifies any deficient activities and processes and takes the appropriate actions to correct them. Corrective actions may include additional training, improved process, better communications and/or more management scrutiny. Following resolution, the lessons learned are incorporated into the QCP for future actions.
The foundation of 2rbConsulting’s Quality Management Program is based on Prevention rather than correction. Every step possible is taken to avert errors, omissions, discrepancies and deficiencies. 2rbConsulting’s goal is to achieve the highest quality standards at the most efficient and economical level consistent with the project’s goals and objectives.
For a link to the Seaport-e website, click here: http://www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx